The synergistic association of the St. John’s Forte components support normal mood, while also having a beneficial effect on anxiety and nervousness.
In the Chinese tradition, St. John’s Wort is classified as a cooling herb, utilized primarily as a detoxifier. Its conventional use, however, is for symptoms associated with unwanted mood patterns. The biologically active components include hyperforin, hypericin, flavonoids, xanthones, procyanidines, and amino acids. As opposed to one specific compound, the total herbal extract is considered to be the active substance, with a number of active compounds speculated to contribute to the mood enhancing efficacy.
St. John’s Forte™ includes B vitamins for positive mood enforcements, including thiamin, riboflavin, folate, niacin, pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P5P), vitamin B12, and biotin. Additional nutritional components as adjuncts to mood support include inositol, choline, chromium and magnesium. The synergistic association of the St. John’s Forte™ components support normal mood, while also having a beneficial effect on anxiety and nervousness.
Two (2) capsules one to two times each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (as cocarboxylase chloride) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate) 2 mg
- Folate (as calcium folinate) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 6 mcg
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid
- (as calcium pantothenate) 10 mg
- Magnesium (as magnesium glycinate) 25 mg
- Chromium (from vegetable culture †) 100 mcg
- St. John’s Wort (standardized extract)
- (buds and tops) 300 mg
- Inositol (from rice) 200 mg
- Damiana (leaf) 100 mg
- Siberian Ginseng (root) 100 mg
- Choline (as choline bitartrate) 25 mg
Other ingredients: Capsule shell (gelatin and water) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
+ Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area.
Sealed with an imprinted safety seal for your protection.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.