Provides vitamins, minerals, antioxidant enzymes, botanical extracts and key carotenoids to support healthy ocular function.
Two (2) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as natural mixed carotenoids, palmitate) 5,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate) 30 IU
- Thiamin B1 (as cocarboxylase chloride) 3.75 mg
- Riboflavin (B2) (as riboflavin-5-phosphate) 4.25 mg
- Zinc (as zinc glyconate) 15 mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) 70 mcg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 1 mg
- Citrus bioflaovnoids (from citrus fruit) 50 mg
- Bilberry Extract
- (25% anthocyanidins) (fruit) 40 mg
- Lutein (from marigold) 10 mg
- Zeaxanthin 2.5 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture †) 20 mcg
- Catalase (from vegetable culture †) 20 mcg
Other ingredients: Gelatin and water.
✝ Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area.
Sealed with an imprinted safety seal for your protection.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.