A high potency vitamin B complex with SOD and catalase.
One (1) tablet each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1 tablet
- Amount Per Serving:
- Thiamin (B¹) (as thiamin mononitrate) 25 mg
- Riboflavin (B²) 25 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pryidoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Biotin 300 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 50 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (vegetable culture source +) 20 mcg
- Catalase (vegetable culture source +) 20 mcg
+ Specially grown, biologically active containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors
Other ingredients: Stearic acid (vegetable source), cellulose, modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and food glaze.
If pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area. Sealed with an imprinted safety seal for your protection.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.