Supplies glucosamine (as hydrochloride) with purified chondroitin sulfates and an array of important synergist including vitamins, minerals, MSM, and the antioxidant enzymes SOD and catalase.
Comprehensive chondro-support formulation for connective tissue, like cartilage found in joints. These tissues require adequate supplies of important nutrient building blocks to maintain their integrity.
Three (3) capsules each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 30
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid). . 180 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) . . 50 mg
- Folate (as calcium folinate) . . 200 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) . . 3 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate). . 45 mg
- Manganese (as manganese gluconate) . . 6 mg
- Glucosamine (from glucosamine HCl ++) . . 1,000 mg
- Purified Chondroitin Sulfate (bovine) . . 500 mg
- MSM (methylsulphonylmethane) . . 100 mg
- Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum) (extract) (shoot). . 25 mg
- Superoxide Dismutase (from vegetable culture +) . . 20 mcg
- Catalase (from vegetable culture +) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 20 mcg
- ++ Glucosamine (1000 mg elemental) derived from 1,250 mg Glucosamine HCI
Other ingredients: Capsule shell (gelatin and water) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Contains ingredients derived from shrimp and crab shell.
+ Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.