KappArest by Biotics Research is a proprietary formula designed to down-regulate inflammatory pathways, primarily through the inhibition of NF-kappaB, a molecule inside each cell.
A proprietary formula designed to downregulate inflammatory pathways, primarily through the inhibition of NF-kappaB, a molecule inside each cell.
- Natural anti-inflammatory support
Three (3) capsules taken two (2) times daily as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 3 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 60
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Blend 1,150 mg
- Curcuminoids (turmeric rhizome)
- Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) (extract) (gum)
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) (extract) (leaf)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) (extract) (rhizome)
- Rosemary (Rosemarinus officinalis) (extract) (aerial part)
- Celery (Apium graveolens) (extract) (seed)
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Lens esculenta (extract) (husk)
- Piper nigrum (extract) (fruit)
Other ingredients: Capsule shell (gelatin and water), cellulose, silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
This product is gluten and dairy free.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area.
Sealed with an imprinted safety seal for your protection.
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.