A unique combination of vitamin, mineral, glandular and botanical constituents, along with RNA to support normal, healthy phagocytosis.
Neutrophil Plus from Biotics Research is a natural dietary supplement that helps your body fight off infection and illnesses with a broad range of vitamins and minerals, as well as a proprietary blend of herbal ingredients that support optimal overall health and wellness.
This supplement provides support for the following:
- Healthy white blood cells and improved immune health and function
- Optimal defenses against bad bacteria
- Optimal defenses against respiratory infections
Two (2) capsules two (2) times each day as a dietary supplement, or as otherwise directed by a health care professional.
- Serving Size: 2 capsules
- Servings Per Container: 45
- Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as palmitate and mixed carotenoids) 4,000 IU
- Vitamin C (as mixed ascorbates) 150 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl acetate
- and mixed tocopherols) 15 IU
- Calcium (as calcium glycerophosphate) 100 mg
- Phosphorus (as calcium glycerophosphate) 75 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 5 mg
- Copper (as copper gluconate) 0.5 mg
- Proprietary Blend: 430 mg
- Ribonucleic acid (from yeast)
- Maitake Mushroom (Grifola frondosa) (aerial part)
- Chrysanthemum (Chrysanthemum dendranthema) (flower) (extract)
- Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) (leaf) (extract)
- Dyer’s-Woad (Isatis indigotica) (root) (extract)
- Prickly Ash (Zanthoxylum americanum) (bark) (extract)
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) (leaf) (extract)
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus) (leaf) (extract)
- Phragmites (Phragmites australis) (root) (extract)
- Barberry (Berberis vulgaris) (bark) (extractO
- Oregon Grape (Mahonia aquifolium) (root) (extract)
Other ingredients: Capsule shell (gelatin and water) and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Keep out of reach of children
DISCLAIMER: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.